Monday 12 November 2012


Kiwi Flyer
The Movie

Last year I auditioned for the movie Kiwi Flyer filmed in Nelson. I waited two weeks and heared  my brother Jared got the part for the stunt double for the cheating Auzzie trolley, which my Grandad Gordan made. He also made the kiwi flyer trolley. 

Over the two weeks in the holidays, my Grandad, my brother and I all help make a battery drill for my trolley. First we tried the first drill but it didn’t go as fast as the other drill. We went to Trafalgar park and went around the circle bit of the track. My trolley got to 57 km and my Grandad's friend Tim brought two trolleys for the battery drill challange. One was called Jaws and the other was Red Rack Racer 3. My one is called Lightningracer 2. The trolley Jaws is so small so I had real troubele fitting my legs in it and it was as slow as a turtle and it died half way round the track. When the day was over and when we were heading back home my Grandad brought me and my brother Jared McDonalds for lunch. 



This shows the Auzzie trolley vs the First Kiwi Flyer, and the cast from the movie standing at the finish line.

By Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment